The rubber steel wire winding pipe is mainly composed of liquid resistant inner rubber layer, middle rubber layer, 2/4/ 6 layers of steel wire winding reinforcement layer and outer rubber layer. The inner rubber layer can make the conveying medium bear pressure and protect the steel wire from erosion. The outer rubber layer can protect the steel wire from damage. The steel wire (
φ 0.3-2.0 reinforced steel wire) layer is the skeleton material for reinforcement.
It is usually used for liquid transmission, such as transporting petroleum based liquid, water-based liquid and gas what are with certain pressure and temperature. The petroleum based liquid includes mineral oil, soluble oil, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil, etc., Water-based liquid includes emulsion, oil-water emulsion and water.
The rubber steel wire winding pipe is not suitable for castor oil-based and fat based liquids.
- Mine hydraulic support and oil field exploitation.
- Engineering construction
- Lifting transportation
- Metallurgical forging
- Mining equipment
- Injection molding machinery
- Agricultural machinery
- All kinds of machine tools
- Mechanization of industrial sectors
- Automatic hydraulic system
- The pipe is made of special synthetic rubber with excellent oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance.
- It has high pressure and excellent pulse performance.
- The tube body is tightly combined, soft to use. And it has little deformation under pressure.
- It has excellent bending resistance and fatigue resistance.
- The length of steel wire winding pipe is large. Generally, the fixed length is 20 meters. We can produced even up to tens of meters or even more than 100 meters to fit your different requirements.
- Working pressure: 0-100MPa.
- Temperature: Oil:
-40 - 100℃; Air:
-30 - 50℃; Water Emulsion below 80 ℃.
If the temperature is exceeded, please contact us to select the most suitable product for you.
|Specifications (Layers* Internal Diameter*Working Pressure MPa)||Inner diameter (mm)||External diameter (mm)||Outer diameter of winding layer(mm)||Working pressure (MPa)||Minimum burst pressure (MPa)||Minimum bending radius||Unit weight (kg/m)|
Precautions for Use
- In order to prevent damage to the hose framework or premature damage to the hose due to over stretching, the bending radius should not be less than the given bending radius.
- According to the use conditions, correctly select the type and specification of hose, please do not misuse or substitute.
- When using the hose, the pressure should be balanced and adjusted slowly. The goal is to avoid damaging the hose body due to sudden pressure increase.
- When the working place changes, it should be moved off the ground. Don't dragged! So as not to scratch the outer glue and corrode the framework layer.
- When conveying corrosive liquid, the inside should be cleaned up after use. To prevent the residue from corroding the pipe body for a long time, or select the corresponding series of products.