The Introduction/Overview of Farmland Irrigation Pipes
Polyethylene PE pipes are widely used in sewage, water supply, drainage, water delivery and other manufacturing fields due to their high strength, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance.
The polyethylene water supply pipes for farmland sprinkler irrigation made of PE materials include low-density polyethylene pipes, medium-density polyethylene pipes and high-density polyethylene pipes.
Because PE farmland irrigation pipes have the characteristics of wear resistance, acid resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, etc., they gradually replaced traditional pipes such as steel pipes and cement pipes in the market, especially because the PE farmland irrigation pipes are light and convenient. Installation and movement are the choice of new materials.
Application of Farmland Irrigation Pipe
PE pipes for farmland irrigation are used in water-saving irrigation projects for greenhouses, lawn greening and other water-saving irrigation projects. They are widely used in water-saving irrigation projects for cash crops such as grapes, apples, strawberries, blueberries, nurseries, shrubs, etc.
Features of Farmland Irrigation Pipe
- Good Hygienic Performance: PE farmland irrigation pipes are processed without heavy metal salt stabilizers, and the material has no scaling layer, which solves the secondary pollution of urban drinking water.
- Corrosion Resistance: Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand the erosion of a variety of chemical media; there is no electrochemical corrosion.
- Long Service Life: under rated temperature and pressure, farmland PE farmland irrigation pipes can be used for more than 50 years
- Good Impact Resistance: PE farmland irrigation pipe has good toughness and high impact resistance, and heavy objects will directly pass through the pipe without causing the pipe to rupture.
- Reliable Connection Performance: The strength of the hot-melt or electric-melt interface of the PE farmland irrigation pipe is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be disconnected due to soil movement or live load.
- Good Construction Performance: PE farmland irrigation pipe is light in weight, simple in welding process, convenient in construction, and low in overall project cost.
Parameters of Irrigation Pipes
|Nomina Outer Diameter (mm)|