What are the performance characteristics and precautions of HDPE silent drain pipe?
HDPE silent drainage pipe can withstand strong pressure and impact force, which is conducive to the circulation of water, will not block the pipeline, will not have the problem of water leakage, and improve the construction efficiency. In addition, it should be noted that the pipeline cannot contact with the mortar layer to avoid sound bridge. Next, let's introduce the details.
Performance Characteristics of HDPE Silent Drainage Pipe
- High strength, can withstand strong pressure and impact.
- The inner wall is smooth, the friction and resistance to the fluid are small, and the pipe orifice is not easy to be blocked, which is conducive to the circulation of water and good drainage performance.
- Corrosion resistant, not eroded by chemicals and rotten substances contained in wastewater and sewage.
- Good wear resistance, comparable to cement pipe and steel pipe, and can be used for a long time.
- With special connection mode, the joint will not have leakage problem and the connection is convenient.
- Low price and light weight are conducive to transportation and construction, improve construction efficiency and reduce project cost.
Precautions for Installation of HDPE Silent Drain Pipe
- The drainage pipe system should not be arranged in the living room, bedroom and workroom. If it is fixed on the wall adjacent to the living room, bedroom and working room, the load-bearing capacity of the wall shall reach 230kg / 1Ti.
- When the drainage pipe is installed in the pipe well, the pipe shall be closed with at least 1.8cm thick mortar plaster. The pipeline shall not have any form of contact with the mortar layer to avoid sound bridge.
- The pipe shall be isolated from heat source to prevent external heating.
- During transportation, loading, unloading, storage and handling, pipes and fittings shall be arranged in order and shall not be exposed to the sun, thrown or rolled; Pipes shall be stored horizontally in the shed according to specifications, and the floor of the warehouse shall be flat. When the pipe fittings leave the factory, if the supporting rubber ring has been put into the socket, it is not necessary to take it out to prevent loss; Pipes and fittings shall not be heavily pressed during storage and transportation to avoid deformation.
- The flexible connection can absorb the axial displacement caused by temperature change, so the pipeline can be cast in concrete. However, effective fixation must be adopted, and the annular gap at the socket of pipes and fittings shall be sealed.
- Riser passing through the building, roof nodes and riser buffer devices of high-rise buildings are set every 6 floors.
- After the pipeline is installed, the overall perpendicularity of the opposite main pipe and vertical branch pipe and the drainage slope of the horizontal main pipe and horizontal branch pipe shall be checked and the quality shall be evaluated.
8.After the system is installed, the water filling and water supply test shall be carried out according to the design requirements and specifications. Check whether there is leakage at the connection of each pipe fitting. If there is leakage, disassemble and reinstall the leakage until it meets the requirements. Finally, conduct ball passing test. If the passing rate reaches 100%, it can be delivered for use.
What should be paid attention to in the construction of HDPE fabricated drainage pipe and its connection mode?
Before the construction of HDPE fabricated drainage pipe, the drainage pipe shall be placed on the flat ground and shall not be directly exposed to the sun. It shall be handled with care. It is strictly prohibited to hit violently and touch with sharp objects. In addition, the connection mode of HDPE fabricated drainage pipe is electric fusion connection.
Precautions Before Construction of HDPE Fabricated Drainage Pipe
- FRPP drainage pipes shall be stacked horizontally on the flat ground, bending pipes shall be avoided, and the stacking height shall not exceed 1.5m. Pipe fittings shall be stacked layer by layer, and shall not be stacked too high.
- Pipes and fittings shall be placed in a well ventilated warehouse or simple shed, and shall not be stored in the open air to prevent direct sunlight. Pay attention to fire safety, and the distance from the heat source shall not be less than 1m.
- When handling pipes and pipe fittings, they shall be handled with care to avoid oil contamination. Violent impact, touching with sharp objects, throwing, falling, rolling and dragging are strictly prohibited.
Connection Mode of HDPE Fabricated Drain Pipe
1. Hot melt connection of PE pipe
Hot melt connection is a special heating tool. After heating the parts to be connected of PE pipes or pipe fittings under pressure to melt them, remove the heating tool, apply pressure to connect the two melting surfaces together, and keep them under stable pressure for a period of time until the joint cools down. Hot melt connection includes hot melt butt connection, hot melt socket connection and hot melt saddle connection.
2. Electrofusion connection of HDPE drainage pipe
Electrofusion connection is to use the special electrofusion pipe fitting with embedded resistance wire to closely contact and energize the connecting part of the pipe, and heat the connecting part through the embedded resistance wire to integrate it until the joint is cooled. Electrofusion connection can be used to connect with PE pipes or socket fittings with different types and different melt flow rates. Electrofusion connection is divided into electrofusion socket connection and electrofusion saddle connection.
3. HDPE drainage pipe socket flexible connection
Polyethylene pipe socket flexible connection is a new type of connection developed with reference to the principle of socket flexible connection between cast iron and polyvinyl chloride pipe (PVC-U). It is to weld a reinforced polyethylene socket at one end of PE pipe. Socket type flexible connection is to directly insert one end of PE pipe into the special socket of pipe or pipe fitting, press and resist drawing through the locking ring in the socket, and press and seal with rubber sealing ring, so as to achieve the purpose of connecting pipe and pipe fitting.